I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who read my last post and responded. I have a hard time asking for help and I appreciate the pick me ups.
Now that I have gotten some much needed rest, I want to share with you some of the positive things about traveling to Florida for the holidays. So here they are in no particular order.
1. Not having to do dishes
2. Getting to have breakfast served to me instead of me serving breakfast (it’s the little things)
3.Going to Disney World with my kiddos (and getting a special no standing in line pass for Tommy. Thank you for being special needs friendly Disney!).
4. Going to the parks, beaches, and basically just enjoying the weather and getting to be outside.
5. Poolside mani
6. Spending time with the smart, funny, and interesting Kish clan. I am so lucky to be a part of this family. There is no way to describe how special all of these people are to me. They make all of the stress worth it! I learn more every time I am around them.
7. Having extra hands and extra eyes for the kiddos. They are treated like royalty.
8. Did I mention the weather yet? 75-80 degrees so far.
9. Spending quality time with my husband. He has been surprisingly relaxed so far this trip and he is doing his best to help me with the kiddos.
10. Keurig coffee in the mornings. Yum yum
What are some of the good things going on in your life today?